Sunday, February 17, 2008

Funny/cool/amazing things my kids did today (in no particular order)

1. Janet sang with me at bedtime. She does it a lot, but I still love it every time.
2. Busby tried to get Janet to do a puzzle with him. "Sissy, come play this puzzle with me." So earnest
and adorable.
3. I don't know why this is so endearing, but Janet likes to tell me when she poops. I can't help but want to scoop her up. Until I smell her.
4. Busby took Janet by the hand when it was nap time, just to walk her to her bedroom.
5. While showering with Daddy, Busby declared that "I no like water, Mommy." As I was leaving the bathroom with a very wet Janet, I heard him say, "I no like soap either." Then the yelling ensued as I can only assume that his hair was being washed with shampoo. Which is close enough to soap to make him hollar.

No comments: