Friday, March 21, 2008

How to make Orange Chicken

Prepare one bag of Tyson chicken nuggets according to the package directions. Eat them while enjoying a 32 oz. cup of Orange Kool-Aid prepared with Splenda. Knock your giant cup of orange Kool-Aid into the dish of chicken nuggets on the table in front of you. Immediately start scooping out all of the chicken nuggets from the serving dish, placing them on all the napkins within your reach. Put the orange Kool-Aid soaked nuggets on your plate. Enjoy with ketchup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read this to my wife while she was laughing hysterically! I thought we were going to have a brown stain on the carper from her iced tea!

Anonymous said...

although the method mentioned does indeed flavor the chicken orange, or mostly splenda sweetened flavor my personal take is that it leaves the the nuggets cold with a sort of soggy, no more mushy texture. If the food preparer in you home makes them in this manner grab for the first bunch out of the bowl. They may have less flavor but they retain the breaded coating much better due to the colender affect of the nuggets in the bottom of the bowl. Those sad nuggets, well...
Janet and Busby never tried the modification, not because of the method but the desire to try to starve themselves. I don't get it, chicken nuggets that they say they want no. asparagus and Brussels sprouts OK !! don't get me wrong I am thrilled they will eat there veggies ( when they are eating)!! Is there a medical reason for there behavior?

dawn224 said...

niiice. I feel this pain :)