Monday, July 14, 2008

Now that's blogable!

There have been so many funny, cute things happening lately. Having a horde of small, noisy children lends itself to funny. But I'm so, so tired, that I just don't get any of it blogged. (Noticed my 6 week absence? Me either.)

But some examples:
"More mashed tay-toes!" - Janet
"Daddy, I like your new underwear." - Busby
"ooo agh hahahahaha *waives right fist with joy at mobile animals*" - McCloud
"I really, really don't like this Barbara Walters book." - Surprised Spectator
"I really, really need to mow the grass. But I'll grill those pork chops for you instead." - Big Kahuna
"Look at all this stuff I got for free at Wal-Mart!" - Surprised Spectator
McCloud is quickly mastering getting said right fist in her mouth. Hurray for self soothing!
Busby and Janet are learning to count from 11 to 20.
Busby and Janet are learning that there is more to They Might Be Giants than the ABCs and 123s.
Busby and Janet are learning that there is more to the music world than They Might Be Giants.
Big Kahuna is getting me tickets to see Vinyl Cafe live when it comes to town. Woo Hoo!

No comments: