Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thanks Ed!

Dear Ed, Thank you for sending the leftover donuts (from my favorite bakery) home with Big Kahuna. I ate way more than I should have, and I'm happier for it!

To thank you some more, I'm giving you, and everyone else, the following recipe:

Crock Pot Pork Loin
Serves: A bunch

Ingredients:
3-5 lb pork loin
1 14.5 oz can beef broth
1 package dry Italian dressing mix (like Good Seasons)
1 jar Hot Ghardinera (near the pickles at the grocery)
1 jar perrocinis (also near the pickles)

Put the Pork Loin in the crock pot. Pour the remaining ingredients, including the juice from the jars, over the pork. Cook on low 8-10 hours. Shred and serve on hamburger buns with BBQ sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's) or some of the pan juices thickened with corn starch.

(Thanks to Beth T. for giving me the recipe in the first place.)

No comments: